Here at Retail Assist, we’re always interested in posting guest blogs by readers and bloggers that work / have a keen interest in the retail or IT industries.
The types of topics that we are looking to feature include, but are not limited to:
- Information about emerging technologies being used within the retail industry.
- Opinion pieces dealing with current industry ‘hot topics’.
- The results of any recent relevant studies or surveys.
- Informative ‘top tips’ or best practise blogs.
- FAQs pieces to answer any common retail or technology specific questions.
- We do ask that posts are original work written by you.
- We are unable to provide monetary payment in return for your writing.
- You will be name checked at the beginning of the blog and a link made to your website at the end, other than this we like to keep links to a minimum unless they are relevant to the post.
- We are happy to receive one or two pictures to accompany the blog provided that you have permission to use them.
- We reserve the right to edit any blog posts published on our site, but will request your permission before making any major changes to your writing.
- If your blog is accepted, we will give you a date of publication and provide you with the link.
- We’ll share and promote guest blogs on our social media sites, and will encourage you to do the same.
If you would be interesting in writing a guest post for http://blog.retail-assist.co.uk, please email email@example.com, introducing yourself, your company, and the subject of the blog that you are proposing.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Retail Assist Team